Customer SMS Terms & Conditions
Salty Dot, Inc. Customer SMS Terms & Conditions
Last updated August 1, 2020
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY
- When you opt-in to communicate with Salty via SMS, you can expect messages that will assist us in delivering you a personalized insurance quote, links to the quote information, paying for an insurance policy, and retrieving documents like proofs-of-insurance and policies. Salty may also use SMS to respond to customer service requests or other requests for assistance from our insurance agents. Salty may use SMS to alert you to changes to your insurance policies, payment due dates, pricing changes, and other transactional issues.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed and ask if we can contact you using email and/or telephone. (To service your policy we will need at least one way to contact you.) After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, you can change your delivery preferences in your profile in the Salty application back to SMS.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-953-2802.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies but customers of Salty typically receive fewer than a dozen messages as part of a quoting process. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.